Occasional Contributor
vandiest34
Stressing each month
My husband and I have been TTC for 8 months now. I feel like I have done everything to boost our chances and no results. It's so hard not being stressed out then stressing more because I'm trying not to be stressed. I work and work out so I do stay pretty busy but some how my mind always seems to wonder... Why can't I get pregnant?! Any tips on how to keep positive when you just keep getting negatives?
Posted from Apple iPhone
ModChristine
Re: Stressing each month

Hi there :smileyhappy:  Have you discussed this with your Gynecologist? 

~ Christine ~
Mom to a sweet little girl and 2 busy boys
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Occasional Contributor
vandiest34
No I haven't... I know you have to wait a year so I wasn't sure if it would be annoying to call with my questions.
Posted from Apple iPhone
Super Contributor
LaylasMommy1014

Set up an account with fertilityfriend.com, and buy a basal body thermometer and begin to track your cycles for a few months. You can then gain a perspective (also download their free book!) on your cycles and pinpoint when your ovulation is occuring and etc. Then make an appointment with your gyno if you still arent pregnant (they are going to want to see you anyway if you are having fertility issues), and print your charts (have at least 3) and take them to the appointment with you, as it will be helpful for your doctor. You can also download some apps to help you track your cycles and show your GYN. This way you guys can be a team working together. :smileyhappy:

As for being afraid of bothering them with questions, this is what you have insurance and pay copays for. :smileyhappy: and i guarentee you that you will not be the first or the last person to have already asked that question or any other question before (and you will learn this fast when you are pregnant). Might as well get all the info you can. you are paying for it. :smileyhappy:

♥ Brie ♥
My NFP Chart
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
**Kasey.. 01/07/2003-12/24/2012. You were my heart, my soul, and my whole world, cancer may have taken you from me, but you'll never be forgotten. I have your pawprints forever on my heart.**
Super Contributor
LaylasMommy1014

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/HelpCenter/ffhandbook.html <-- the download for the ebook. You can also find it in the kindle store. it is FREE :smileyvery-happy: and very informative on getting you to know your cycles and how everything works. I am using the charting to Avoid a second pregnancy right now while breastfeeding and its worked for 3 months with no issue (using protection and avoiding the fertile window). So its really great.

http://www.fertilityfriend.com/tutorials.html <<-- also helpful if you dont want to download the ebook.

you can also join the monthly board in this group.. the ladies are wonderful. :smileyhappy:

♥ Brie ♥
My NFP Chart
Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
**Kasey.. 01/07/2003-12/24/2012. You were my heart, my soul, and my whole world, cancer may have taken you from me, but you'll never be forgotten. I have your pawprints forever on my heart.**
Occasional Contributor
vandiest34
Thank you guys! I will defiantly start tracking right away. I have been tracking my period for months now and just last month tried using an ovulation predictor kit. It did say I was ovulating but not sure how accurate it is. I will try both this month and see how it goes.
Posted from Apple iPhone
New Contributor
reneeworthingt

I agree with the other posters, just wanted to add something. Try Pressed. It's a lubricant specially made for couples trying to conceive. I bought it on Amazon. My hubby and I tried for 11 months to conceive our second. I bought it, used it once and got pregnant. He is now 11 months old. One night (my husbands birthday) I was a little tipsy and decided to use it just to enhance the experience, I was not trying to conceive. I wasn't supposed to ovulate for another week. Guess what? I'm now 8 weeks pregnant, so I know it works. Good luck! 

Posted from Google Nexus 7