Super Contributor
nursetara3
Re: October Board

Alix- Glad your guy is back home!

Brie- Sorry I totally missed your post. I saw it and was able to check my message! So wonderful to hear from her that they are well. 

Super Contributor
nursetara3

Alix- I saw your post from the Sept board. That makes a lot of sense about what you mentioned about getting out. Sounds like either way you make it the decision will be difficult. The storm didn't do anything we can't fix, but is annoying to say the least. Just more work that I don't want to do :smileywink:

AFM- The tough mudder was so so much fun! A lot of team work and physical exertion. My body is pretty beat up and bruised today from some of the obstacles. I am very proud that I completed every single obstacle and that somehow managed not to get shcocked by two of the electric shock obstacles. Wednesday keeps getting closer which is really exciting. 

Frequent Contributor
momtofiveboys

Happy belated birthday, Tara!

Alexx Lots of people use the kind you can get from Amazon that come with ablout 40 opks and 10 hpt test strips. 

afm had a meeting Friday to figure out what we need in place for Tys return.  on  the 11th it will be 4 months since Ty has been out of the house.  On Friday i had my first mammogram. I should get the results later this week. 

SAHM to 5 boys
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Simone- Thanks. Hope your meeting goes well and that you pass your mammogram with flying colors! 

Super Contributor
alix_michelle
Hey ladies sorry I wasn't on here the past few days. When dh got home he had a lot of stuff he wanted to do. Go to the mall, move the furniture, etc. I had a busy weekend. But I am so glad he's home!!

Alix
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Posted from Apple iPad
Super Contributor
LaylasMommy1014

Ive been busy ladies, but just wanted to say FX'd for you tomorrow Tara, in case i dont get the chance to log on!

Ive been scrubbing our entry way and bleaching the stairs outside, and cleaning our patio for layla's birthday party sunday. not to mention cleaning carpet in here, so much to do, so little space.. lol.

♥ Brie ♥
My NFP Chart
Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
**Kasey.. 01/07/2003-12/24/2012. You were my heart, my soul, and my whole world, cancer may have taken you from me, but you'll never be forgotten. I have your pawprints forever on my heart.**
Super Contributor
alix_michelle
Brie: I have to clean the front walk today too! It is so bad. I haven't cleaned it in a while. Hopefully you get a chance to relax!

Tara: Good luck tomorrow!! Can't wait to hear how the apt goes!

Afm: I have a day full of apts too. First is a baby apt at 10:45 then right after we have to drive across town to get to the cardiologist apt. I am nervous about the cardiologist. And I know something is going on with my heart cause I will feel it start to get sluggish and it makes me lightheaded and I have to sit for a while and not do anything. Hope it's nothing too bad though!!

Alix
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Posted from Apple iPad