Super Contributor
LaylasMommy1014
Re: October Board

Hey ladies, I heard from Nicole!!!

She says she is doing well, lucas and aaron are doing well as well, but life is crazy (we all know that feeling!)

Tara: She says she sent you a message, and to please check it (theres a notification usually in the right hand corner where it says your username, my settings, sign out, help, and then a mail symbol. click that). :smileyhappy:

Well, pretty sure Layla just made me a stinky present, and Scarlett needs to go outside. :smileyhappy:

Oh my..Layla keeps pooting lol. it sounds like a grown man!! =x

I just got a email from the lady who did her onesie, for her birthday, and said they arent shipping it until saturday, however, it takes 3-5 days to get here (coming from CA), Im worried about not getting it in time for her party.. I didnt get the notification of the email until today, it was sent 3 weeks ago. talk about a glitch.

her new diaper bag should be here on saturday too :smileyvery-happy: its smaller than what I've used since she was born, so Im ready to downsize, as I no longer bring the entire house with me whenever we go somewhere. lol. Mum mums, diapers, wipes, snacks, sippy cup, and night night blanket..and good to go! im calling it my "toddler bag".. only its super cute :smileyvery-happy:

♥ Brie ♥
My NFP Chart
Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
**Kasey.. 01/07/2003-12/24/2012. You were my heart, my soul, and my whole world, cancer may have taken you from me, but you'll never be forgotten. I have your pawprints forever on my heart.**