Super Contributor
alix_michelle
Re: September Board
Faith: I didn't get any symptoms til a week past O. I was sitting on the floor and when I got up it felt like my uterus/stomach was ripping. It was so weird. Then it hurt to sit stand lay down and everything. I called my sister who had just finished MA school. She told me to call the dr. I had to wait a week for the apt. Then my dr did a blood test the day before AF was supposed to show up. I got a phone call that same day saying I was 4 weeks. Give it a few more days. I know it's hard. I was going out of my mind trying not to test and bug my sister asking what she felt and everything. It turns out the pain I felt was the baby making itself comfortable. Then I had to pee a lot! That was my second clue! I'm kmfc for you!!!

Amy: He's not home yet. I got at 1 to find a parking spot. He should land at 2 or a little after 2. I'm taking his dog Blitz with me. That dog has missed him like crazy. I will ask where's dad and he just starts barking and wiggling like crazy jumping on me saying let's go find him. So I figure he needs him as much as I do. I just hope he does the have to leave again during this pregnancy. This was so hard! I cant do that again! Yumm a new recipe! My dh wants 3 kids. He said he wants a 2year gap in between them.

Alix
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Posted from Apple iPad
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Faith- Seems early to already be getting those symptoms. Maybe you O'd really early? Was your last AF normal? I thought you said you did test last cycle, but now can't rememeber. The 2WW is usually the hardest part of the cycle for me. I hate waiting to know. I rather just know and be able to move on. Fingers crossed that this is it! I get low back pain before AF, but it's too early for her, too. Tender breasts can go either way for me although seems like a positive sign if it's not something you usually experience.

Alix- That should prove to be an interesting discussion about whether you guys will stay in the military or not. It's wonderful that you both have served and appreciated. 

Amy- It really was a crazy storm. So much rain! I definately think being a homeowner can be a drag sometimes when it feels like you are constantly fixing stuff although it has it's perks, too. That sure would be exciting to have #2! You got PG on your first cycle of Clomid. Would be interesting to see what happens with out it. Your pregnancy with Nathan sounded like it was pretty miserable with all the pain walking you had. Hopefully your second time it will be better! Each time can be totally different,

AFM- Looking forward to our appt next week. One week from today!

Regular Contributor
MommyAmy
[ Edited ]

Tara- I was driving from Everett to Port Orchard on Saturday in that rain. I have never been so scared driving in my life and I used to drive all the time in Eastern WA snow storms. I do love owning my home, just frustrating at times since I bought early 2007 before everything crashed. I got PG on my second cycle of Clomid. I would love to get PG without next time around. I pray it's different. I don't know how I would chase after a toddler feeling like I did last time. I have had more regular cycles after I started up again. They are on the long side but similarly length every time around 40-42 days normally.

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Amy- Yeah, the rain was really intense. I'm sure my wipers wouldn't go fast enough. Our property has declined as well which is a total bummer. Good thing we aren't planning on going anywhere. Hope that it's different for your second time around. I can only imagine how hard that would be chasing Nathan around and having a difficult pregnancy. 2 cycles isn't bad at all. I agree it would be nice not to have to do anything special for TTC. 

Super Contributor
alix_michelle
Tara: we've talked about me getting out before just not if I really would. But with the heart murmur the baby and how the treatment of people in my squadron keeps getting worse. I'm ready to quit today. I just don't like quitting. I also want to have my crochet business off the ground and have more than one customer before I get out. And you are very welcome! I enjoyed my first few years in hype service...now with the government the way it is...it's making people act crazy! I'm sorry about your property. Seems like everyone is getting hit with storms. I hope it didn't too much damage!

Amy: I would be scared to drive in a storm too. I thought it was going to storm again yesterday but it held off thank goodness. I dont think I would have been able to pick up the dh if it was. I haven't driven in a storm before.

Alix
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Posted from Apple iPad
Regular Contributor
MommyAmy
[ Edited ]

Hope all is going well with everyone! A nice sunny fall day here! I love sunny fall days, they are my favorite kind of day.

Regular Contributor
MommyAmy
Tara- Keeping you in my thoughts as Wednesday approaches!

AFM- I mis-remembered my fertile calculated dates so now i'm playing wait and see. I would be happy either way. I do want another little one so I would be happy about it, but it wasn't really intended right now. So I guess i will be testing the 17th if AF doesn't show up.