Super Contributor
nursetara3
Re: October Board

Alix- Glad you DH is back now. Hope your appointments go well tomorrow, too! I can see how that would be nerve racking about going to see the cardiologist. From my experience most of the time it's fine, but important to be checked out. Thinking of you tomorrow. 

Brie- Exciting, Layla's birthday party already, wow!

Super Contributor
LaylasMommy1014

Alix: Some of that is more than likely pregnancy related :smileywink: I remember getting that way too.. but having a murmur im sure makes it worse.

Tara: yes.. it came too quickly  :smileysad: However, the house will be cleaner than clean ;D what time is your appt?

♥ Brie ♥
My NFP Chart
Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
**Kasey.. 01/07/2003-12/24/2012. You were my heart, my soul, and my whole world, cancer may have taken you from me, but you'll never be forgotten. I have your pawprints forever on my heart.**
Regular Contributor
MommyAmy
So I was silly and forgot that these posts are monthly... so I've been hanging around September all confused you guys weren't there, so I copied my last post from there here.

Tara- Keeping you in my thoughts as Wednesday approaches!

AFM- I mis-remembered my fertile calculated dates so now i'm playing wait and see. I would be happy either way. I do want another little one so I would be happy about it, but it wasn't really intended right now. So I guess i will be testing the 17th if AF doesn't show up.
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers
Regular Contributor
MommyAmy
Brie- I hope you get your onesie in time, how frustrating!

Alix- I had lots of stuff like that with my heart when I was pregnant. And my heart would race like crazy too. I ended up going and having an EKG one day because it just felt so wrong. It's amazing what those hormones do to us.

Tara- Hope your appointment goes well tomorrow. Now that I am on the right board I might even hear about it. Doh! So glad you guys heard from Nicole and she is doing well!

AFM- Just plugging away on my blog and waiting to hear back about the internet rating job. Keeping busy with play dates, preschool prep, MOPS and swim.
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers
Super Contributor
alix_michelle
Tara: how did your apt go? I am so glad my dh is home too!!

Brie: th dr asked how long I've been feeling the flutters and I can't put a timeline on it. I've felt them for as long as I can remember.

Amy: it is amazing what hormones do to us.

Afm: no ultrasound today we heard the heartbeat and it's still 160 we also heard the baby kick and I felt it! So those weird feelings I've felt are peanut!! The cardiologist apt was so uninformative. I had an ECG when we got there then I talked to the dr and gave my life and medical history. He listened to my heart and said he can hear it loud and clear for a murmur. The he listened at my neck and said he can hear it there too then listened at my back and said he can hear it from there too. So he ordered a echocardiogram and a portable ECG for me to wear for 2 weeks. Now I'm hooked up to an ECG machine it's not comfortable at all. I won't know the results until I see him in November.

Alix
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Posted from Apple iPad
Frequent Contributor
momtofiveboys
Alix sorry your heart is giving you trouble. I hope they figure out what is wrong!

Tara I hope your appt went well! Hope your chart is right and it results in a bfp!
SAHM to 5 boys
Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickers
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Alix- Glad your baby appt went well. Sounds like they put you on a holter monitor. That'll give them a good idea if you have an note worthy events. 

AFM- Appt went well. I will be back tomorrow. Sorry ladies it was a really long day. We are headed towards IVF but most likely won't start anything until December/January. Dh and I have some decisions to make about what plan we want to go with and how many embryos we will choose to transfer either 1 or 2.