Regular Contributor
MommyAmy
Re: September Board
Alix- Exciting you've got your DH home again. That time flew by didn't it? :smileyvery-happy:

Tara- Wasn't that storm crazy! And yeah, homeownership is awesome sometimes. One week from that appointment, can't wait to hear how it goes.

Faith- I'm not sure you would feel the differences quite yet if you're only a couple days past O. But some people say they do so it's entirely possible. KMFC for you!

AFM- I'm not trying to have a baby... but boy is it tempting. I feel like Nathan is at just about the right age now and he's walking. Financially it doesn't make sense, but then does it ever? Anyways, as I've said before we're not really trying not to get pregnant but we're not trying either. I normally try to avoid the time that it seems possible, but I'm not so sure I want to avoid. Maybe not actively try like all the testing and stuff, but trying a little sounds good. Only thing is, I'm seriously afraid of going through my last pregnancy again, it was NOT a good experience to say the least. My body just isn't happy with all that. Anywho, my new blog is up, hamburger beef stroganoff today, very yummy indeed. msflutterby.com
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers