Super Contributor
LaylasMommy1014
Re: September Board

Alix: I felt layla's first flutters at 14 weeks, and i thought it was a bug running across my belly because it was like a tickling sensation. I didnt feel much else til about 18 weeks. 10 weeks is a little early. Just a few weeks momma! hang in there!

Tara: we were extremely careful.. like he didnt even get near me unless the rain slicker was on..lol. Im just hoping none had holes in them. I did find a pin needle next to one of the condoms on the counter one day. DH laughed it off when I said "thats NOT something you want to see lying next to each other!!" ... But I dont think he did anything as he is on board with waiting until I graduate before considering it.. a few months ago I might have thought he would have done that on purpose lol.

afm- No  sign of AF still.. sooooo odd.. because Ive always been like clockwork. the last time and only time I was late, i was PG with layla bug. well, time will tell. If by some crazy reason I was PG somehow.. It'd be just meant to be by the Lord because we dang sure tried to prevent.

♥ Brie ♥
My NFP Chart
Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
**Kasey.. 01/07/2003-12/24/2012. You were my heart, my soul, and my whole world, cancer may have taken you from me, but you'll never be forgotten. I have your pawprints forever on my heart.**