Super Contributor
alix_michelle
Re: September Board
Tara: a day spent with family can always be draining. Having so much fun always wears me out.

Alexx: So sorry to hear about your mom! I will keep her in my prayers. I guess it's good AF came so you can get a cycle started to get that BFP!

Amy: I'm going to make that chicken tomorrow if I have everything for it. If not I will go pick it up and make it Sunday.

Afm: my dr appointment didn't go well. My dr didn't do anything for my back. She gave me flexoril and Tylenol 3 with codeine. But during the exam she had me lay down and she listened to my heart and scared the crap out of me. She said I had a very distinctive heart murmur. She said you usually hear a thump thump, with me you hear a thump whoosh. Now I have to see a cardiologist and I might be getting put on a high risk pregnancy along with facing a medical board evaluation. They don't allow members with a heart murmur in the military. I knew I had one when I was born but all of my dr's when I was growing up said it was gone. Not what I expected from my appointment but I guess it's a good thing to know what I'm facing so it doesn't blindside me later in the pregnancy.

Alix
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Posted from Apple iPad