Super Contributor
alix_michelle
Re: September Board
Amy: I think my back hurt from the pregnancy and vacuuming made it worse. I haven't done jury duty before. I don't know if I could be the person that gives someone their life sentence or anything like that. I'm glad Nathan do ok while you were gone. I'm sorry you weren't ok. I think it's going to be hard for me to go back to work when the baby is born. That honey chicken sounds amazing. Can you share the recipe?? I might make it for the dh tomorrow for lunch/dinner.

Tara: I love babysitting. I used to babysit for my moms church and I loved the little kids!

Brie: was there anything to relieve the back pain. I can't sleep because of it. I haven't tried my hand at making tutu's. But I did make some baby booties. My sister in law wanted some before she found out she was pregnant so I just made her some. They are so cute! I want to keep them for myself. You will make a really cute lady bug tutu for Layla don't be scared just believe you can make it and it will look amazing!

Afm: my allergies really kicked in. My eyes are so itchy and the right one is swelling. Other than that I'm starting to get some energy back. I'm glad cause I really need it. I'm just ready for the weekend. I only get one day off but that's ok. It's a day to relax and sleep in a little bit. K I gotta get a little bit more cleaning done.

Alix
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Posted from Apple iPad