Occasional Visitor
desireemccaig1
Re: Getting stressed about ttc
Im so sorry your going through this! For 1: simply.. relax... (probably already heard it 1000 times but its true) ttc is hard enough without your nerves getting in the way. 2 when your close to ovulating maybe starting the week before only have sex every other night to let the sperm build up some. Thats what my dr told us to do... know your pain, my husband and I have a 3 yr old boy together. We started ttc for our 2nd shortly after our lo 1st birthday. 1st pregnancy in April of 2012 miscarried May 23rd 2012 startrd ttc right after physically healing from miscarriage... 2nd miscarriage 7 months later (with in days of the due date from my 1st miscarriage) on Dec 16th 2012. Since then was diagnosed with endometriosis... tryed for 8 more months. Still no baby. From the endo my period paind got too hard to handle so for endotreatment i am now on birth control. Exactly whst a mom ttc wants...
Anyways.. goodluck! When the time is right itwill happen, just breath, and congratulate them. I currently have 4 or 5 expectant friends on fb. Know the pain. Good luck, and God Bless!
Posted from LG E610