Contributor
isramom
Re: September Board

Hey ladies!  It's been busy busy... we had a three day holiday (New Year + Shabbat) last week, this week's Shabbat (Saturday) is the Day of Atonement, and then we have Sukkot.  Whew!

School started, we moved...basically not much time to do anything! 

How are you all doing?  I guess to know that I will have to read the end of August through till now, huh?

I think I have a flu..

Ah, and we are filling out adoption papers.  We spoke about adopting (we were hoping 3-4 kids in addition to our 10 biological kids) while we were dating and with the big age gap we were saying it's a shame we don't have an adoptive kid to fill it (I was for adopting no matter what age, DH was always saying we should fill gaps so each kid will have their own place).  So I printed the forms, we are filling them out, and we will see what happens.  It can take a long time + babies under 2 usually go to childless couples, so we would probably get an older kid when it happens.  No problem except I want Shimon to stay the eldest - it's his right and it would also look funny for a couple married 4 years to have a 5 year old.  Again, we will see.  I am really excited, though. :smileyhappy:

Did I tell you that I went to a fertility doctor who specializes in high FSH?  So he gave me progesterone+E2+FSH+LH and also AMH - apparently AMH has to be done privately so I have to go back and get another referral for it.  I did it on CD4 - FSH was 11.17 (down from 2 months ago - CD3 11.88), everything else was up - progesterone slightly, E2 almost doubled, LH don't remember.. dunno, I figure the doctor will and maybe it makes sense because it was CD4 and not CD3.  At any rate, I haven't O'd since those tests (CD19 now) so what-ever.  I have another appointment on the 8th of October.  Hopefully I'll be pregnant by then.  Wondering if I O'd this cycle (my temp was so high today that DH and I were going to just discard it, but I figure we'll see what happens tomorrow - could be because I'm sick and could be because we moved and my "high" temps are now my pre-O temps, only time will tell I guess) and if I'm going to O.  Kind of hoping for twins but starting a new job + possible bedrest = bad, so I'll just pray for one healthy baby and another surprise a year or so later.

My Ovulation Chart

Angel baby 16/4/2013