Super Contributor
alix_michelle
Re: September Board
[ Edited ]
Faith: I hope you get the BFP!! I did get a follow up on what happened. I will put it at the end cause its really long. I hope your doing alright.

Brie: Wow that woman needs to have her head examined. That is so wrong. I agree with you that jealousy is bad and you shouldn't want something or want to do something cause someone else is doing it or has it. People these days are just loosing their minds. And I wanted to retaliate yesterday but I couldn't that would have made me as bad as him. The dh didn't go off because I kept tight reign on my emotions and tried to stay calm. It worked.

Tara: I got the follow up today. It's not what I wanted to happen but what I expected.

Afm: For the follow upon what was said yesterday. Someone came and talked to all of us this morning at 7am. I was told that I had a valid concern but everyone was only going to get talked to. No actions were going to be taken unless it happened again. I'm was then told I'm being moved to the testing section ASAP because of this it just moved up their time schedule that I was already chosen to go over there but I wasn't supposed to move until November. The person that called me fat is causing me problems now. She's talking about me in front of me and behind my back. I don't know if I want to let it go or say something and make it worse, she needs to be moved to a different facility. The things people will let get swept under the rug. I'm not ok with it and the dh isn't ok with it. But we have to wait it out and see what happens next. On another note. We saw the baby today and we are exactly 7 weeks 4 days just like we thought. The due date the dr gave is April 18th. I will see if I can out the ultrasound pix up but I don't know if the iPad will let me. I might have to use dh's laptop. But he's on it right now. I did tell the dr what I was told yesterday and she kinda shrugged her shoulders and didn't say anything. I don't know how I feel about her yet. She didn't talk to us very long. Well I gotta go feed the dogs i'll back on!

Alix
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Posted from Apple iPad