Regular Contributor
MommyAmy
Re: September Board
Tara- Life is crazy indeed. Hope you get a little relaxing in there somewhere (and if you do let me know how so I can try that out too!)

alexx- Had I waited to get my cycles regular I would probably never have started it and chances are good I wouldn't have my little man.

Alix- I hope you like it! I've had it for dinner yesterday, lunch today and maybe a midnight snack. It's like candy. So yummy.

AFM- I'm tired. I think I might be trying to do to much at once. I'm trying to get a job at Lionbridge, I've done it before but I'm not sure I REALLY want to do it again. Its an at home internet rating thing. Not really fun. We went to a preschool prep thing today with my moms group, Nathan did awesome and even helped me pick stuff up like a big boy.
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers
Super Contributor
LaylasMommy1014

amy: im making the honey chicken today but seems like im missing something  for the sauce...is there any water in it?

♥ Brie ♥
My NFP Chart
Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
**Kasey.. 01/07/2003-12/24/2012. You were my heart, my soul, and my whole world, cancer may have taken you from me, but you'll never be forgotten. I have your pawprints forever on my heart.**
Regular Contributor
MommyAmy
Brie- Nope, no water. It gets pretty liquidy as it cooks. The Soy sauce and honey and ketchup are all moist.
Super Contributor
LaylasMommy1014

Amy: Ok good, I had to go to a party earlier, so my chicken is a lil brownnnnnnn...lol. But it smells good and is falling apart! I am making rice and stir fry veggies to go with it.

I'll let you know.. DH is very very skeptical.. especially because there is a sign in my kitchen that says "I kiss better than I cook"...its there for a reason.. LOL. I can bake..but cooking..i never can get it right. I always have one disaster per meal.. it never fails..whether it be burning,  dropping, etc. It never ever fails. LOL

♥ Brie ♥
My NFP Chart
Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
**Kasey.. 01/07/2003-12/24/2012. You were my heart, my soul, and my whole world, cancer may have taken you from me, but you'll never be forgotten. I have your pawprints forever on my heart.**
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Alix- It'll be good to follow up on the nurmer. A lot of them are benign. Maybe pregnancy brought it out so they could hear it better with the extra bloodflow. Hope that it works out in your favor whatever happens with the medical review board.

Alixx- Is there something specific you were going to follow up on on the 3rd?

Amy- The rating doesn't sounds all that fun. Glad you got to check out the preschool with your mom friends. What a big boy he is helping like that :smileyhappy:

Brie- Hope your chicken turns out. Cooking takes practice. Go for simple good recicpes. Sometimes you try some recipes and don't like them then others you find a keeper. I'd say get like a betty crocker or better homes and gardens cookbook. They have very traditional food and super easy recipes with good instructions. I think that is a good way to start learning. 

Regular Contributor
MommyAmy
Brie- Mine normally turns out a little brown as well, but I think it's a good thing. I put 4 Tbsp of Cornstarch in mine this last time... but I think I normally put more like 6 in it... maybe the 3 Tbsp I had written down was for a half serving? I dunno. Hope your DH liked it.

Tara- The internet rating really isn't fun. But I need something I can do to bring in a little extra. It took a year and a half but the fact that I'm not working is certainly more noticeable recently. Not fun, it makes me grumpy.
Super Contributor
alix_michelle
[ Edited ]
Tara: I'm hoping it doesn't come to the review board. My mom told me I was born with a murmur and that it's always been there. I just hope that it is benign.

Amy: I'm trying your chicken recipe tonight. Do you cook the chicken then cut it up? Or do you start the sauce first? I can't wait!!

Alix
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Posted from Apple iPad