Regular Contributor
Posts: 211
Registered: ‎08-20-2013
Re: what am I doing wrong??

I think the one thing you can do that will help you more than anything is to see a fertility doctor. They will be able to make sure there isn't an underlying health concern that is making it so you can't have a baby, and maybe even help correct whatever is preventing conception.