Super Contributor
alix_michelle
Re: August Board
Nicole: Part of his tooth broke through and now the one next to it is coming in. I will call the dr in the morning. I need to make Bryce an appointment with his new dr too.

Tara: it's getting closer for you! My back started to really hurt when I hit 34 weeks. I can't wait it's so exciting!! one of the dogs did bite him but didn't break the skin. Today was the worst with them though. I almost always hold Bryce when I let them out since I don't like leaving him alone in the house and today blitz bolted in front of me and tripped me with the leash and Bryce slammed his head on the door jamb he has a nice sized knot on his head and after he refused to eat and has been asleep for an hour and a half. His naps are usually 30 minutes tops. I'm really worried about him now. I don't think the dogs will be ok with Bryce at all. It's been 4 months and it's getting worse. The dogs also ate or clawed a giant hole in the wall. They haven't done that since they were 2 months old. They will be 3 years old next month.

Sorry for ranting again.
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Posted from Apple iPad