Super Contributor
LaylasMommy1014
Re: August 2013 Board
[ Edited ]

Amy: I have no idea..but i could never get enough watermelon. I went from watermelon to grapes and bbq. so good lol. Now I dont understand why i ate so much of either! I didnt have any cycles on the Mirena with BF'ing but I did have times I would bleed heavier (never needing more than a light tampon and never filling it) once a month so maybe that was an AF, but it was just more like heavier spotting because I spotted or lightly bled the entire 8 months i had it..it'll be interesting to see if my cycle is the same.  I used to be the textbook case. O on CD14, AF on the 28th day. So now I O'd on CD8.. idk! Lol. I've had weird bleeding patches ever since Layla was born too..i would stop bleeding at the 5th week PP, but then two days later, I started right back up, then it continued and with the iud placement..another 8 months..so Im so happy to not have any right now..you have no idea. :smileyhappy: You're lucky to have the in laws offering to help with private school! Thats great! DH's father had all 4 kids in private school.. I can't imagine!! I know one that is near us offers scholarships to pay for the tuition.

Tara: Anxiously waiting an update from you lady!!

afm- my chart has CH's!

♥ Brie ♥
My NFP Chart
Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
**Kasey.. 01/07/2003-12/24/2012. You were my heart, my soul, and my whole world, cancer may have taken you from me, but you'll never be forgotten. I have your pawprints forever on my heart.**