New Contributor
mo2ttc
Getting stressed about ttc

My husband and I have been ttc for about 10 months now with no luck. For some back ground info on the situation....I have2 children from a previous relationship. I found out with my first pregnancy that I only have half of a uterus. The left side of my uterus never developed while i was developing. My husband has no children of his own. After my youngest son was born I had the mirena iud put in bc I was now a single mom of 2 boys and wasn't looking to get pregnant anytime soon. I then met my husband 8 months later and we were married a year later. In October of last year we decided that we wanted to start ttc so i had my iud removed and started tracking my cycles. After a few months of nothing happening my husband went and got tested and we found out that he had something called varicoucell veins in his left testical causing blood to pool up ontop of the testical ultimatly killing the sperm. Well he had surgery to correct it and the post op check ups have said that everything is fine now.....but still no pregnancy. Now his dr wants to go back and do more sperm counts. I know that we both have our own issues to overcome but we are both starting to get rather down. I'm still tracking my cycles and we are doing everything that we can....but it just seems to me like that every time i turn around one of my friends is getting pregnant now. I'm just starting to feel alone and that no one understands what I'm feeling or going through. I just don't know what else to do. Does anyone have any advice?