Regular Contributor
elafunie
Re: February Board
[ Edited ]

Amy: My DH does the same thing if he's had a bad day, he probably didn't want to take it out on you so he kind of "shut down" instead. I hear you, when I'm frustruated with something or even sick like I am now I go on some kind of cleaning spree, it's weird, therapeutic or something maybe :smileywink: I'm glad you had a good experience with the new chiropractor and knowing her from HS too boot :smileyhappy: I love the cake, you are so talented! Nathan's cake is going to be wonderful too :smileyhappy:

Tara: Oh yes, I'm definitely sick again :smileysad: The cough seems productive though I'm using the Netti pot everynight. The dizziness and headaches worry me a little, thinking I may need to take something. I may call my doctor later today or tomorrow, I don't know. I'm more concerned with Lucas, he's been so congested. No fever or anything, just feel so bad when he's struggling like this. It doesn't help that he's teething again, getting his top one's now. He was up at 2:30 this morning and I had to get up at 4:30 so needless to say, it wasn't much of a restful night or any of us. That's great you were able to enjoy and eat a full meal like that :smileyhappy: Hopefully work wasn't too hectic for you this weekend.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers