Regular Contributor
elafunie
Re: February Board
Tara: It was messy and slow-going, but I did get home safely. DH ended up to picking up Lucas at my parents so I was very grateful for not having to drive out the way. I lost weight during the 1st trimester too, once the baby grows more you'll gain :smileyhappy: I'm sure the pedicure made you so relaxed it's hard to think about doing any more errands like grocery shopping huh :smileywink:
Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Nicole- Glad you made it home alright and a bonus you didn't have to stop and pick up Lucas. Hopefully your commute tomorrow will be easier. The thought of going to the gorcery store sure isn't appealing when nothing sounds good. I don't even know what to buy. I think part of it to is that I buy food and then it gets wasted when I don't feel like eating it. Guessing our LO will start growing a lot faster now and the weight will follow. It's hard because I worry about not eating enough good food. I did get myself showered so there is a step in the right direction :smileywink:

Regular Contributor
MommyAmy
Nicole- Are you talking about the two pictures of Nathan? Or the ultrasound of Sister?

Tara- We have a few names floating around... but as with Nathan we'll wait to settle on one until she is here. Going to the grocery store that first trimester sucks. :smileysad: I lost weight the first couple appointments as well. I'm finally gaining though, so that's good. As for not eating enough... or not eating the right food. As long as you're taking your prenatals and eating SOMETHING... you're good. My doctor told me that the baby will get what they need... I just might not feel great as I won't have everything I need.
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
Lilypie Maternity tickers
Super Contributor
nursetara3

Amy- That makes sense about choosing a name for sure. I did make it to the store and found a little success. Funny that top ramen sounds pretty good. Although not good for you. It's good at least the baby takes what it needs. I'll be curious what my next weight at the doctors office is. I assume I will start gaining soon at least a little bit. 

Regular Contributor
elafunie
[ Edited ]

Tara: Yesterday's commute was much much better :smileyhappy: Everytime I go grocery shopping I look at the sales flyer and make a list from that, and yes I'm a coupon Mom :smileywink: I felt that way about food while I was PG too, but at least you know your DH will eat what you buy :smileywink: Hard to motivate when you're so tired ((hugs))

Amy: Oh, for some reason I thought there was another child next to him not two separate pictures of him, duh same outfit too, didn't notice that ooops :smileywink:

I've got something again, probably from Lucas because he's been so congested the last few days. I started with a scratchy throat and stuffy nose last night, now today I can hardly talk :smileytongue: So glad it's Friday and I can make the attempt to rest this weekend.

Lilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Kids Birthday tickersDaisypath Anniversary tickers
Regular Contributor
MommyAmy
Nicole- The picture is pretty small here so you can't tell as well. If you go to my user page and look in albums there is a larger version. :smileyvery-happy:

I had a rough night last night. We had a great day and then when I got home later then intended DH just seemed to be in a horrible mood. Mumbling things under his breath that he wouldn't repeat and he went to bed before I even got Nathan in bed so I barely got to see or talk to him. I just started bawling. It's unlike him to do that... he must have had a rough day at work or something. I wouldn't know. My frustration did equal out my cleaning the kitchen up though, well not the dishes part but all the rest. I might do dishes when Nathan goes down for nap. I'm still feeling extra moody today. I just cried and cried last night. Stupid hormones. Oh a different note, I went and saw a new chiropractor last night that does more prenatal type care. I feel much better seeing her. AND I went to high school with her... crazy!
Regular Contributor
MommyAmy

IMG_1871 - Copy.JPG

A bigger version of the cake that was on the other.  I wanted to do a sample of the train to make sure I still knew how and figured this was a good occation for it (I hadn't decorated a cake like this in a good 15 years plus).  Apparently I can still figure it out. Anyways, I was a little lazy on this one... but I'm excited to do Nathans now.  It'll be blue, green, yellow, orange... colors like that.  I'm thinking of making the back cart look like a giant cake.  I saw that done somewhere.