Super Contributor
LaylasMommy1014
Re: January Board!

Tara: I agree, thank you! Chris is super nervous about the whole idea of another one after the LEEP results, and he thinks they should be doing another pap sooner.. lol. I'm all "OH HECK NO.." but Its so nice to see them so concerned because they love you :smileyhappy: Turk seems to be doing ok on this medicine, so thats good so far.. I know his never ending bathroom trips are about to drive me nuts though lol.

Nicole: JD is 15, so he and Layla have a whole 14 year difference. He loves his sister, but theres such a gap that they wont be super close until probably later on, especially since he lives 5 hours away as well. (his choice..we don't live "where his friends are" and we feel its better we stay here with DH's good job) OMG your DH does the "I am your father" stuff too? *face palm*... thats all I have to say about that.. LOL. Chris will still do that to Layla!

Amy: Your body doesnt take to pregnancy too well, does it? I feel so bad for you. It was fun being pregnant (some of the time... i made sure to record the times I thought i was dying due to ligament pain to remind myself it was not all fun and rose petals. lol), but I am the same way you are..my body isn't made for all that!  PLUS, because my labor went so hard and fast with Layla, they told me as soon as my water breaks with a second one, I need to already be on my way to the hospital. Um..what? Add high risk to that and now i'm really nervous about the idea. But it is sure a special time!

Isra: I haven't been temping for months now because I started birth control in October. I took the "layla's over a year old, if it dries it up or it drops now, its ok".. I went on to breastfeed with no issues til December, right before the surgery.( They found i had stage zero cervical cancer (CIN3) 3 weeks after they found precancerous cells.  i had a LEEP done right before christmas and am ok now). I'm still taking my BCP religiously. I use FF still to track when my period is due and BDing sessions though just in case something happens (ya know that failure rate of .05 % WOULD happen to me , so i keep track of that still).. but definitely NOT TTC right now.. too much risk until I have my first pap post leep. and too much to do school wise. We may begin TTC after my pap in May depending on results and how we feel about the idea. I graduate in July so if we TTC and it takes a month or two again, I'll be able to finish with no issues in school, which is my whole point for taking my pills religiously! I do not want to be huge walking down to get my diploma!

♥ Brie ♥
My NFP Chart
Daisypath Anniversary tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
**Kasey.. 01/07/2003-12/24/2012. You were my heart, my soul, and my whole world, cancer may have taken you from me, but you'll never be forgotten. I have your pawprints forever on my heart.**