Occasional Contributor
yensifana75909
Re: Welcome to your February 2014 Pregnant Moms Club!
I am due Feb. 28 :-D
Posted from Samsung SCH-I535
Occasional Visitor
gardnerlove091413
I am due Feb 13th also having a little girl (: We are naming her Paisley Malana, Congrats and hope everything is going well!!
New Contributor
ma_mcarthur12

Ha! We should do a virtual high five for getting pregnant the same day! All is well here, congratulations to you as well.  Paisley is a BEAUTIFUL name. 

Occasional Contributor
laurieladamson6
I'm due on feb 8th! It's our first baby- both excited and nervous:smileyhappy: it's a girl and we're naming her Audrey lemon...my husband wanted that for her middle name for some reason. But I've grown fond of it:smileyhappy: we have the diaper bag and the hospital bag packed already just to be safe.
Posted from Apple iPad
Occasional Contributor
laurieladamson6
I'm interested:smileyhappy: when are you due? I'm on the 8th.
Posted from Apple iPad
Occasional Contributor
yensifana75909
Sabrinayou, how are you feeling? Have you had any contraptions? I am due Feb 28 and I get them often..
Posted from Android 4.3
New Contributor
sabrinayou
Hi! Yes, I feel tightening sometimes but mostly general discomfort! She's a big baby & I have a lot of fluid in my belly for her & some swelling. Lately, I feel her in my ribs, which are a bit tender! I can't believe I have four more weeks to go! I need the time to get things done, but my body is getting worn down...I'm 46, so my energy levels may dip lower than most new moms! All healthy & good do far--I may just need to take leave a week or so early! How are you doing? How are those contractions doing? Have you taken birth classes?
Posted from Apple iPhone