New Contributor
diana_cu2003
How do I submit a pic of my baby to the opportunity having him in the American baby magazine?

ModChristine
Re: How do I submit a pic of my baby to the opportunity having him in the American baby magazine?
http://www.parents.com/american-baby-cover-contest/
~ Christine ~
Mom to a sweet little girl and 2 busy boys
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Posted from Apple iPad
Occasional Visitor
billjprice1
Re: How do I submit a pic of my baby to the opportunity having him in the American baby magazine?

Hi,

The rules on that link are for the 2011 contest, is the link still valid?

Thanks

Community Manager
Emmys_Mom

We currently have the Kid of the Week photo contest that you can find at apps.facebook.com/kwcontest

In March we're looking for pics of your cutie in a hat. In April the theme is Stylish Kids.The weekly winners receive a $200 gift card and may appear in Parents magazine.

In April we'll also start the Parents Cover Contest. Looks for announcements at the beginning of April.

New Contributor
diana_cu2003
[ Edited ]

Thank you for trying to answer my question but I was asking about the American Baby Magazine, this is not a Contest. I received this Magazine as well and it only said you go to the web page and submite the photo.

About the Photo Contest on Parents my child was one of the winner in February and I received the $200 gift :smileyhappy:. So, you said that my child have a chance to be in Parents Magazine just for being one of the winner of the Photo of the Week? If you clarifies this for me I will greatly appreciate it.

Also,  I will look for the Parents Cover Contest!

Thank you so much for your answer!

Community Manager
Emmys_Mom

Do you know which issue and page of the issue? I just flipped through March and didn't see anything about a photo appearing in their magazine, but am happy to track down further information.

Regarding the Kid of the Week contest: Yes! As a winner of that contest there is a chance your photo will appear in a future issue of the magazine. I believe you'll be contacted if your photo is selected.

Thanks!

Amanda