Regular Contributor
Posts: 213
Registered: ‎08-20-2013
Re: Breastfeeding & Child Custody Issue
I would contact your YWCA or similar organizations so you can get good help from an attorney. Since you have filled charges and police reports due to his actions, and the pending court dates, I think a good child custody attorney should be able to help you out tremendously in having his parenting rights either revoked or limited to supervised visits only.
Posted from Motorola MOTXT912B