What to do for my baby sleeping disorder in night time?
11-27-2013 01:59 AM
My baby have sleeping disorder in night time. What will be the main causes? I want to know. And what will be the solution for my baby for sleep well.
Re: What to do for my baby sleeping disorder in night time?
03-14-2014 02:11 PM
Hope this helps:
Try the following - put your baby in your stroller, place a clothiung hanger on the floor and roll your stroller over it back and forth. My nephew falls asleep immediately.
If this doesn't work, follow the following:
Dr. Harvey Karp’s 5 S's
If your baby seems to be crying for “no reason,” pediatrician Harvey Karp advises parents to use the Five S's, which recreate the womb environment and activate your baby’s calming reflex.
- Swaddling. Wrap your baby in a blanket so he feels secure.
- Side or stomach position. Hold your baby so he's lying on his side or stomach. But always put him on his back when he goes to sleep.
- Shushing. Create "white noise" that drowns out other noises: run the vacuum cleaner, hair drier, fan or clothes drier.
- Swinging. Create a rhythmic motion of any kind. For example, take your baby for a ride in a stroller or car.
- Sucking. Let the baby suck on something, such as a pacifier.