Occasional Contributor
scottdlm67302
Re: New To Forum
I don't believe the heart begins to beat until around week 6...even then, I think you have to use ultrasound to see/hear it. I had a miscarriage in Oct. when I found out I was preg this time, I asked them to check my levels. When those looked good, they said I could go in for an ultrasound just to put my mind at ease. We were able to see and hear the heartbeat at 6 weeks 3 days. Praying all goes well for you!
Posted from Apple iPad
Occasional Contributor
scottdlm67302
Hi. Due date is Sept 1st--Labor Day. I'm an older mom with 3 kids already, my oldest will be 19 before the new one gets here. Anyone else with big age gaps?
Posted from Apple iPad
New Contributor
jtioa5

I have 3 girls, 10, 7, and 4... all girls and not sure how I am feeling about the pre-teen bliss!

Frequent Visitor
elittle90
Hello Everyone! So happy to stumble upon this. I am 5 weeks tomorrow and my due date is September 17th. This is my first pregnancy and I am very excited. Just married in April so this is a very exciting time for us. I am excited to go through all of this with help from everyone! :smileyhappy:
Posted from Apple iPhone
Occasional Visitor
brandyhedges

Hi Everyone,

I found out I was pregnant on Jan. 7th the day after my cycle should have started.... I have two kids already. Alex is 9, soon to be 10 on Sept. 13th and Breanna is 6, soon to be 7 in May. My estimated due date is Sept. 12th the day be before my oldest birthday. I'm really excited but really scared too. I haven't had a baby in almost 7 years. I feel like this is my first pregnancy and I'm scared to move wrong, eat the wrong thing. But I know I will get through this and GOD will help my little one inside grown and be healthly each day..... I'm glad to be apart of the Sept. Group....... Wishing everyone a Safe and Healthy Pregnancy.

Occasional Contributor
cfrazierlpn

Hi!  I am due Sept. 10th.  I have 3 other kiddos, ages 9, 20 and 23!!  I am an older mom too but I feel lucky and excited to be going through this again!

Occasional Contributor
scottdlm67302
Good to see I'm not the only one with such a large gap in ages! It's different going through all of this in your 40s than it was in the 20s. I'm completely exhausted.
Posted from Apple iPad