Occasional Contributor
blueeyedma67603
bloating?

Again im not exactly sure of my due date....but anyone here have a problem with bloating?  I am sooo bloated this time. I have had 4 live births and one miscarriage and i dont remember EVER being bloated like this. I look 4 months pregnant already and its not even the baby.....and its not very comfortable either. anyone else in the same boat?

New Contributor
natspoiledbrat
Re: bloating?
I also feel very bloated. This is my first, so I have nothing to compare it to. But yes, I'm embarrassed that I am too bloated to wear any of my regular clothes comfortably. By the end of the day, I can't wait to just go home and put on some comfy pjs!
Posted from Apple iPhone
New Contributor
asnjohns98006

Yesssss! I have been bloated for a couple of weeks now and its bad. I am 6 wks 6 days. But my clothes seriously do not fit. I am wearing a lot of pj pants, yoga pants, and even my scrubs are snug.  I have heard a lot of women say its normal due to the hormones. Im just hoping its going to go away :smileyhappy:  Good luck

ash_3244

My hubby thinks I'm paranoid but I can't wait until he gets home so I can show him that my pants barely fit.  I'm only 4.5 weeks :smileyhappy: Totally worth it though!

Occasional Contributor
EmmysMum

I tried on 5 different outfits this morning because I felt "frumpy" and I can't wait to get home and get some yoga pants on.

Don't worry, you are not alone in the bloat department!