jtatumharris1
Re: Has anyone delivered 'Natural' Med Free?
I had my first all natural. I know I'm probably the exception but I'd rather give birth than go to the dentist any day! I didn't know I was in labor. My husband urged me to go to the hospital and get checked. When we got there it was time to push and there was no time for any drugs. We were both in shock. It was quick and HARD WORK! People told me pushing would be hard, but I had no idea what to expect. There was burning for a few minutes when his head was being born. Other than that, the pain was by no means unbearable. The worst for me was after he was born (8lbs 3 oz). My uterus was not acting properly and I was bleeding a lot. The nurses had to keep massaging my abdomen for hours after birth. That was rough. I thank God for such a great birth experience. While pregnant I bought Birth 101 online and read Supernatural Childbirth. Due to scheduling issues we were unable to attend any birthing classes. To echo what many have already said, you have to listen to your body and trust your instincts at the end of the day. If you think you can do this without drugs, then you probably can!
Posted from Apple iPhone