Occasional Visitor
mlbears
Re: Has anyone delivered 'Natural' Med Free?
Personally, I wouldn't have been so graphic when explaining your birth experience. No point in scaring the poor woman. It's because of articles and comments similar to this one that I read while pregnant with my first that scared me half to death and had me super anxious about the birth of my first baby.
I've had 4 babies - all in a hospital and all med free. It's definitely the hardest thing you'll ever have to do. It makes you dig down and find strength that you never knew you had - but after all is said and done it gives you the greatest sense of self worth you've ever felt.
Just rememberr that everyone's birth experience is different and no matter what your's is like (whether you end up using an epidural, or having a c-section or doing it completely natural) it doesn't matter in the end. Be proud and in awe of what your body can do...after all, no matter how your baby ends up coming into this world, I think it's pretty amazing just knowing that you grew and held your baby safe until he/she was ready to meet you.