brittanystone04
Re: 6 wk 4 day Ultrasound

I understand where you are coming from I have had 4 miscarrages and I am on my 5th pregnancy now. It was very unexpected. I had a procedure done in July to remove some adhesions the Dr. found on my uterus and he told me my options were IVF or maybe trying again and hopes it was the fix. Well with all that I have been through we decided to just put it on the back burner and not think about it right now because I was just a mess with it all and thinking I may never be a mom. So low and behold we weren't trying and bam I came out pregnant which was a total shock to us both. I am 9 weeks today and go in for my check up and if I make it past 9 weeks it will be the farthest that I have gone. I can't wait to go to the Dr today to hear the heart beat again. Last week it was at 156 at 8 weeks and Dr stated that was perfect. I am on progestrone twice a day and a baby asprin. So I can totally understand you and I'm right there with you. Praying for a miracle that's for sure. We think this one will work because from day one of finding out my levels have been great and actually high to where they possibly thought it was twins, but we confirmed it with an ultrasound there is only one. We have heard the heart beat and seen it since our first ultrasound at 5 weeks. We go to the Dr. every week. Take care and hang in there you are not alone!