New Contributor
chinko999
Re: Feeling awful about jealousy

I find lots of things upset me more then they should as well with this pregnancy. Usually small stupid things. lol  That said I can understand where you are coming from.  Especially when you're a first time mom.  Myself and my sister-in-law both got pregnant with our first children arround the same time and were due within days of eachother.  So it was a bit of a race to see who would have the first grandchild on that side of the family.  However, I am currently on my 3rd pregnancy and for each one there has been multiple aquaintances/friends/family due arround the same time.  I've found that I love having a big network of people who are pregnant along with me to talk about what we are experiencing, our expectations and fears, and once the kids are born, to have lots of play dates with and exchange stories about our kids as they grow-up together.  Try to get to know the other couple better.  This gives you something in common to use as an ice-breaker towards starting what could develope into a great, long lasting friendship.