Occasional Contributor
jandjbishop
2nd child!
I am due with my second baby in late July. The dr is saying the 20th. I joined this web community a little over 4years ago when I was pregnant with my first child. I was a member of November moms to be 2009. I love all of the help and support that comes from these communities. We are blessed to have another child and I am so excited to be sharing my journey with other moms to be!
Jessica
Posted from Apple iPad
New Contributor
Starangel1983
Re: 2nd child!

This will be my second child also and I also joined parents.com when I was pregnant with my son and due December 2010.  I still am part of a facebook group with 25 of the mommies that started out on this message board.  I truly have found this site to be a helpful springboard for everything raising children.  Congratulations!  I'm due July 2 :-)

ModChristine

Hi Jessica!  Welcome back and congratulations :smileyhappy:

~ Christine ~
Mom to a sweet little girl and 2 busy boys
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Occasional Contributor
Crunchyhippielady
My second also! My first was born May 2012, so she'll be barely 2 when the new baby comes. According to my LMP my due date is July 2, but I went a week early with my daughter, so it's entirely possible my new LO will come in June, however I felt like I missed out on a special part of pregnancy last time because I don't make it to my due date, so my goal this time is to keep baby in as long as possible :smileyhappy:
Posted from Apple iPhone
Occasional Contributor
jandjbishop

Oh wow, I actually delivered my first child on my due date. I am sure your little one will will arrive when the time is perfect for him or her! :smileyhappy:

Jessica

Occasional Contributor
shainawyman26
This will also be my 2child this is my first time actually joining and my oldest will be 4in Oct
Posted from Android 4.1