Regular Contributor
Posts: 245
Registered: ‎05-28-2013
Re: See Your Baby Bump in American Baby Magazine!



This concerns me! I know there must be more details, but you have got to find a doctor that will see you. Call your local health department (sometimes called health and human services or something along those lines) tell them your situation and they will help you find someone to see or at the very least, have you go in to see their staff)


You can also call your local hospital and speak to someone in labor and delivery. See if they can guide you in the right direction.


Please don't put this off, don't stop searching until you have some help.