New Contributor
whit0721
First Prenatal Visit
When is everyone scheduled to have their first OB appointment? I scheduled mine yesterday for June 9 (I'll be 9 weeks). They are doing a doctor visit as well as an U/S at that visit. I wish they would see me sooner as I am a nervous wreck that something is going to happen.
Posted from Samsung SGH-I337
New Contributor
espuhler
Re: First Prenatal Visit
I'm going I'm this Friday just to calm my nerves (it's our first !) and then probably again around week 9 as well which is the first week in June for me :smileyhappy:
I'm sure my doctor will just laugh at me but it will be good to go in no matter what!!
Posted from Apple iPad
Occasional Contributor
loret792002

We're going in for our 1st ultrasound next Thursday, I'll be about 6 1/2 wks. I had my quants done last week and numbers were good! This is my 2nd pregnancy and I'm 35 so things will be a bit different this time around :smileyhappy:

New Contributor
mrsmaguire10

I am due January 17th, it will be our first! I am somewhere between 5 and 6 weeks right now. We are taking the old school route of a midwife and doula for a home birth. We start interviewing midwives today!

Occasional Contributor
ktsax745

My first Prenatal Visit is June 6 I'll be 7-8 weeks (1st pregnancy). The reason that they are seeing me sooner is because by the time i have my baby (edd: Jan 20th) I'll be 35 and now I am considered high risk.  So I know what you mean about being a nervous wreck. I'm sure we will both be ok!

Occasional Contributor
loret792002
[ Edited ]

So we ended up in last Thursday for an ultrasound as the Dr. wanted to check for a gestational sac and rule out an ectopic, things looked good! We are still on for this Thursday to check cardiac activity,  I'll be just 6wks and a day at that point. Good luck with everything!. My Birthday is Jan. 20th, a good day to be born! :smileyhappy:

Occasional Contributor
ktsax745
Were they able to see anything on the ultrasound last Thursday?
Posted from Apple iPhone