Visitor
juststeff1
Brand New

Hi !

I'm due around August 6 but I haven't been to the doctor yet. This is my first experience and I am really pretty nervous. I can't read too much info online because I get paranoid about every symptom.. I thought joining this group might be good for me to connect with others having similar issues :smileyhappy:

Thanks,

Steph

New Contributor
skjwild
Re: Brand New

well welcome to the mommy club, im on my second pregnacy so if you have any quetions i can give you my experiences to try to help

Posted from Microsoft Windows RT Tablet
c.bartz2301

Hi,

its my first pregnancy too and understand about internet and all the symptoms makes me even more nervous, but so hapy and excited :smileyhappy: good luck with your first scan

Carolyn 

whetstineh

this is my first also and I havent been to the doctor yet either. My boos are so sore, I would love to cut this off at this point. It is so bad that I already cant sleep at 5 weeks.OMG

Occasional Contributor
r_mekeel
I'm on my first too! Due around the 14th. U/S on January 9.
Posted from Android 4.3
Occasional Contributor
nikedefeat27123
Yea congrats! I'm due August 16th. First appointment & U/S is January 9, as well!
Occasional Visitor
kristitulko
Hi I'm due on august 10th first time mommy 😊 super excited ultrasound on jan 9th too!!! Look forward to chatting with all you girls soon
Posted from Apple iPhone