New Contributor
jffrylln
I used the intelligender predict test today and the results indicated was having a Boy. how accurate

I used the Intelligender prediction test today and the results indicated that I was having a boy.....I am Wondering how accurate the test is? anybody else ever tried this test? and what are some old wise tales that have been true for you when it comes to predicting the gender of your unborn child? please share

ModChristine
Re: I used the intelligender predict test today and the results indicated was having a Boy. how accu

I tried it 3 times with my 2nd pregnancy and all three said boy.  I had a girl.  I had many friends pregnant around the same time as me and they tried it too.  They all got boy results!

~ Christine ~
Mom to a sweet little girl and 2 busy boys
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Frequent Visitor
ginas07
Re: I used the intelligender predict test today and the results indicated was having a Boy. how accu
This Chinese gender chart is said to be over 90% accurate. It was correct on the sex of my baby. It said I'm having a girl. And I just found out on Monday by sonogram that I'm having a girl. :smileyhappy: Try it..

http://content.thebump.com/sitelets/chinese-gender-chart/
Posted from Motorola XT923
New Contributor
jffrylln
Thanks everyone for sharing....I found out by ultrasound that I am indeed having a boy. The test was right
Posted from Android 4.2
Occasional Contributor
annaid22
It always comes out boy! I tried it to prove it, said boy and im having a girl!
Posted from Android 4.3
Occasional Contributor
tamaracampbell79
I tried it n it told me I was having a girl felt so good as I have three boys already, only for my ultrasound to show me a boy
Posted from Apple iPhone
Occasional Contributor
annaid22
U probably didn't do it right, it always comes out boy!
Posted from Android 4.3