Regular Contributor
cassie186
Re: feeling the baby move?
I've started feeling kicks now! I know it's baby for sure because it's just above my pelvic bone. Every where else I know is gas because it's just wary to high to be a baby right now :smileyhappy:

Shaela.bywater I found out at 20w with my first, 22w with my second, and I'll be just shy of 20w with this one. We find out next Thursday :smileyhappy:

(they can tell gender earlier but the anatomic pictures turn out best between 20-22w and 18 is the earliest they'll schedule you, but usually insurance will only pay for one anatomical scan so they try to get it all in one shot, baby grows so rapidly though there's a pretty significant size difference between 18 and 22w)
Posted from Motorola MOTXT912B
New Contributor
megks88
I have have been feeling lots of movement for a couple weeks now. I get so nervous when I can't feel anything ...I have actually been able to see the baby jick me from the outside a quick little raise of my stomach as I feel movement inside by far the best!! I find out in exactly one week what we are having and that everything is growing right and the baby is healthy and that is all I can think about. My first baby due April 8th!!!!
Posted from LG LS696
Occasional Contributor
nsblackcat
17/5 first one feeling little thumps and bumps in there. Not at all hard to distinguish. He is definitely in there fussing around
Posted from Android 4.3