New Contributor
dream2acheive100k
Re: Welcome to your April 2014 Pregnant Moms Club!
Hey ladies!...Congrats to all!...I am pregnant with my first child, and I'm due around April 19th.
Posted from Samsung SGH-T999
Occasional Contributor
greenamand70504
Hi! I just found this site and am trying to figure it out. Hopefully I will be able to find this page easily again when I come back. I found it browsing around on different links from an email I received which led me to here. I'm really excited!!
Posted from Apple iPhone
New Contributor
tallan325
This is my first baby, I'm due April 20th. I'm new at this and i could use tips on how to use this website. I don't have anybody i can really talk to about any of this so I'm hoping hearing about everybody else will help. If somebody is will to help i would really appreciate it. :smileyhappy:
Posted from T-Mobile U8680
Occasional Contributor
Scorpiomamma1
Hi everyone and congrats to you and yours! Hubby and I are expecting our1st baby 4/3/14 and we're feeling overwhelmed but blessed. So happy to see all yall's input, it's making me feel so much better.
Posted from Apple iPhone
Occasional Contributor
jscarborough11

Was your other child born in July of 2012?

Occasional Contributor
Scorpiomamma1
Congrats, I'm right there w-you. 32 going on 33, 1st kiddo, due 4/3/14 (15 weeks today) and we just got married 8/31/13 when I was about 9 weeks...n no clue what I'm doing! Ha
I'm praying a lot and letting God guide us, it's a lot to deal with so make sure you're doing everything for the right reasons.
Planning a wedding w-all these hormones can be challenging and emotional but YOU CAN DO IT. Blessed wishes to you, try n stay calm and chive on sister!
Posted from Apple iPhone
Occasional Contributor
Scorpiomamma1
Wow I suck at this posting stuff! ^^^ msg was for the 33 yo who just found out she's pregnant and getting married. Idk why it posted here or where her thread is! Sorry
Posted from Apple iPhone