ModChristine
Pregnant! When and how are you telling family and friends?

I told my immediate family and very close friends right away with my pregnancies but I waited until I was past the first trimester to tell my friends.

With my son I wasn't creative at all, I just told everyone.  With my daughter, I had a shirt made for my son that said "I'm going to be a big brother" and he wore it to visit my parents.  He finally blurted it out that Mommy had a baby in her tummy because he said it was taking them too long to read his Big Brother shirt!

~ Christine ~
Mom to a sweet little girl and 2 busy boys
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Contributor
ccwsmom
Re: Pregnant! When and how are you telling family and friends?

I told my parents and sisters right away. I wanted to wait a little longer to tell the rest of my family since I'm high risk but I sat down and talked with my 3 and 5 year olds about it. If I wanted to wait and tell people I probably should have waited to tell them because from that moment on my five year old son decided to tell everyone that he saw that "mommy has a baby in her belly". It was the first thing he said to his preschool teacher on meet the teacher day lol. We had a huge family get to gether over the weekend and I knew my son was going to tell our news to everyone so I took a picture of my two kids holding up a onesie and wrote my kids birthdays above their heads on the picture and the baby's due date month and year. Then I posted the picture on facebook for everyone to see. When I do the gender reveal I want to have my other kids involved in that as well so they'll feel included in it all.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
New Contributor
stephlee19
I'm 11 weeks and we told our families right away. We were too excited to keep it to ourselves! We gave everyone in our family a children's book and inside of it we wrote "Dear ____ please hold onto this book for me. I cant wait to meet you! Love baby." My mom loved seeing Dear Grandma. :-)
Posted from Samsung SPH-D710
Contributor
ccwsmom

Aww, that is so cute!

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers