Regular Contributor
cassie186
Re: Symptoms?

So far this pregnancy, I started morning sickness/ puking and taking meds at 4 1/2 weeks, and now at 8 1/2 weeks it is definite all day sickness and worst at night, also GERD is already starting back up (boo), RLS, and with how close my babies are going to be, odds are pretty good that I will have some pelvic problems this pregnancy since my pelvis still wasn't 100% recovered from DD2's birth. I have had days it is so bad sometimes that I could hardly walk at the end of the day. However I've found some exercises that help with it and I'm hoping if I continue those, since in the past I've carried very high and have had a ridiculously strong pelvic floor, that I'll be able to heal it 100% before I get further along. Definitely busting out the pregnancy girdle I was too lazy to wear with DD2 for this one!

Oh and I have DR as the result of my last pregnancy (I could fit 4 fingers in there at one point lol) that I reduced to 1 cm in the last couple months. So I already looked pregnant to start off, lol.