Community Manager
Emmys_Mom

New Board FAQ

Thanks for moving over to our new board structure! We know it's not always easy to adjust to change.

Here are some of the questions we've received so far. If you have questions that aren't answered below, please reply to this post or send a direct message to me or the moderators.

I don’t see “My Place” any longer. What happened?

Most of the information you used to find on My Place can now be found by clicking on your username in the upper right corner of the page. You’ll be able to see your recent posts, friend list, and likes from other users.

Recent conversations you haven’t responded to will not show up in this space. To make sure you get notified about boards that interest you, go to My Settings, then select Subscriptions & Bookmarks to subscribe to topics you want to keep tabs on.

myplace.png

Will my photos and conversations move over to the new boards?

We do not plan to move any conversations, blogs, photos or videos over to the new boards. The old community will be running through July, so you do have some time to save down your photos and upload them into the new community if you choose. To keep conversations going it may be easiest to create a new post on the boards and then put a link to the post in the old community, inviting your friends to join you on the new site.

Can I still use my signature?

Yes! To add your signature follow the instructions listed here.

I can’t find all my old groups on the new site.

We’ve streamlined our board structure and several non-active groups were not added. If you’re looking for a place to chat and can’t find a good place, send one of the moderators a message

Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Kid of the Week Photo Contest

Ask a Question
Users Online
Currently online: 31 members 220 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: