ModChristine

What are your Christmas traditions?

What traditions do you carry on at your house this time of year?  I do a few that we did in my childhood and I have a few new ones I've implemented.  We do Elf on the Shelf, drive around on Christmas Eve and look at Christmas lights while having hot chocolate, read "The Night Before Christmas" before bed on Christmas Eve, We bake cookies on Christmas Eve for Santa, we get our tree every year from the same Christmas Tree "Cut your own" farm (13 years now!)...we pick it out on the weekend after Thanksgiving or that week following and tag it with a ribbon and then cut it down the 2nd week of December and bring it home.  That's just a few of our ongoing traditions...here is a photo of our tree...

Tree.jpg

~ Christine ~
Mom to a sweet little girl and 2 busy boys
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Please use plain text.
Contributor
firstschool01

Re: What are your Christmas traditions?

These different Christmas tradition makes the holiday so wonderful! Whether they've been passed along for generations or you're just now starting new traditions with your family, make sure you keep Christmas traditions alive in your family.

We, in our family decorate our entire house including trees with twinkling lights and hangings.

Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Ask a Question
Users Online
Currently online: 7 members 536 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: