Contributor
VLCenter

Please help me decide on how to Choose the Best Day Care Center for Your Toddler!!!

I have a four 3 year old kid which we decided to put in day care center but not able to decide which would be the best for him. Has anyone here have any ideas of the things which are essential to look for while deciding a day care for your kid? Any suggestion in this regard would be helpful. Thanks in advance.

Please use plain text.
Contributor
firstschool01

Re: Please help me decide on how to Choose the Best Day Care Center for Your Toddler!!!

You must consider if the daycare center is easily accessible or near to their workplace, residence. Also ask if they have a early childhood development program. Finally consider your budget, whether it is affordable or beyond your means. 

Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
kcpup23

Re: Please help me decide on how to Choose the Best Day Care Center for Your Toddler!!!

Make sure to do extensive research on the day care & day care workers. My sis n law had my niece in a day care that was ran out of a lady's home. It was amazing, almost to amazing & perfect. One day I picked her up & as usual she rambled on about her day. Once she started talking about 'Mr. Jason' & how he helped her potty I immediately started worrying (why was a grown man helping her 'wipe' when first she's perfectly capable & second no man is employed there). Once we got home I started doing some research (thank god I did) turns out this man was the nice Lady's son who served 13 yes in prison for sexual acts performed on very younge female children. To say I was livid was an understatement. Thankfully, that was the first & only time he was around. Needless to say it was SHUT DOWN IMEDIATELY! I found that it'd bit of info just by typing the owner's name in the search engine. Now I make sure we do background checks on ALL employees, or ANYONE that'll be around the kids. As well as, check for any & all reviews, comments, suggestions. Any proper day care will allow the parents/ guardians to come in & observe how things are done. I'm not telling you to scare you I just want others to be aware so they don't make the same mistake my sis n law did. Just because it's Pretty & Perfect from the outside doesn't mean the inner workings are. Rest assure there are plenty of good day cares.
Posted from Apple iPhone
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
User Likes Count
Users Online
Currently online: 5 members 486 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: