Occasional Visitor
roothao

any way to make extra money

I'm a stay at home mom. I would like to find ways to make some extra money. since my husband n children and I are basically living paycheck to paycheck. Is there anything I can do where I don't have to go anywhere and make money in the comfort of my own home.
I knows of survey sites and things like swagbucks but I haven't even gotten any money yet and Im wondering if theres anything else. Thank you
Posted from Samsung SGH-I727
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
tara0455

Re: any way to make extra money

Hey I just joined an awesome company to help me earn extra income at home. I'm a stay at home mom and  completely love the fact that I get to make my own schedule and do what I love which is being a mom! Message me if you want to learn more. 

Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
joygcoupons

[ Edited ]

have you tried looking at craigslist?  i got my job there.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
sabrina.halliburton

[ Edited ]

Well I have been a Mary Kay Beauty Consultant for about a year now and it has been going really really well for me! Before I was out on the town doing lots of facials and things like that but as I get closer to my due date (Aug. 21!) I have been preparing to start my business online. The best part about what I do is that I can make my own hours, it's my own business so there is no one to answer to and I can make decisions for myself, and I can work from home using my personal online website provided by the company and take care of my son, or I can hit the town with my baby. I also like it because its challenging. I really work it like a business and I get to constantly come up with new creative ideas of my own!! 

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
msbabyc517

I recently started working for this wonderful company I get paid weekly I get to work from home and I would like to invite you and anyone else who's interested in learning what I'm doing my email address is msfoster.ceo@gmail.com
Posted from Android 4.0
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
trinilexus14101

Hey Hun. I completely understand. I haven't worked in about 2 years, and I don't receive government assistance.  I was disable before I became pregnant, and more so now 10 months after my daughter. It's just my mom, my 2 daughters, and I. Financially things have been ruff.  I have been using a few survey websites, I can create a list and info for them. I just started with this company, so far is been good. I promote/ recruit. The perks are wonderful and the payout is good. It's FREE to join, training if any is needed is FREE, the support team is great, and they also give you a FREE website. If interested feel free to contact me trinilexus14@hotmail.com . You can even find info on my blog http://infinitedashaw.blogspot.com/.

I wish you the best of luck, hope to hear from you soon

God bless!!

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
marriedandhappy30

Stayathomemom.com
Posted from Apple iPhone
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
User Likes Count
Users Online
Currently online: 8 members 821 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: