cupecake88

Pissed off STAHM...

BIL's girlfriend has told several of her family members and My sister in law (My brothers wife) That I Don't take care of my kids AT ALL and that My hubby does everything,I am beyond pissed, she and I have never got along together,because she wanted all the attention from my inlaws on her and her Daughter,well she got that,because they spoil her daughter rotten and not OUR kids,she lives with the inlaws and they said she is the laziest person they know,she doesn't clean or watch her daughter half the time..grr I am just so mad. I 

can't stand her,Reason why i barley go over to inlaws to visit....I'm so tired of her thinking that she is BETTER than me!! she thinks that her daughter is BETTER and PRETTIER than mine,it's so annoying!!! Oh and she told MIL that she never said that,and She actually believes her,because them two are like best friends.

Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
gcarpenter19711

Re: Pissed off STAHM...

The absolute best thing my husband and I did was move 20 miles away from our families due to the same kind of situation, although worse, in our case. Now i'm not telling you that is what you should do just I understand where you're coming from. Sometimes it's better to stay away from negative people and situations and focus on your family's own accomplishments. Another thing I've learned is that you can't control what other people think of you, and if someone doesn't 'like' you, then it's their loss, no yours.
Posted from Android 4.1
Please use plain text.
colleenhnurse

Goodness gracious I think you need a hobby. Who really cares what anyone else says or does. Sticks and stones my dear.
Posted from Apple iPhone
Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
lawlessk85

This post is old, but thought I'd say something.

I don't like it when folks say "sticks and stones..."    Words do hurt and can cause just as much damage as being hit.

I was in a situation where some of what happened was mental.

Trust me my dear when I say that things still effect me 8 years after leaving the situation.

I really wish that saying would just disappear!

Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
User Likes Count
Users Online
Currently online: 5 members 688 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: