New Contributor
tara0455

Making an extra income

[ Edited ]

Hey everyone, I am a stay at home mom and I'm priveleged to be able to stay home but I can tell my partner needs a little bit of help. I got laid off a couple of months before I got pregnant and it was his desire that I stay home and raise our first daughter. I'm wondering if there is anyone else out there that is in a similar situation. And how are you making an extra income? 

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
sabrina.halliburton

Re: Making an extra income

Well I have been a Mary Kay Beauty Consultant for about a year now and it has been going really really well for me! Before I was out on the town doing lots of facials and things like that but as I get closer to my due date (Aug. 21!) I have been preparing to start my business online. The best part about what I do is that I can make my own hours, it's my own business so there is no one to answer to and I can make decisions for myself, and I can work from home using my personal online website provided by the company and take care of my son, or I can hit the town with my baby. I also like it because its challenging. I really work it like a business and I get to constantly come up with new creative ideas of my own!! 

Please use plain text.
Regular Contributor
HostTammy

There are a lot of companies out there like Mary-Kay that rely on moms like you to keep their sale up. Do some research and see what company might work best for you.

Go in with the mind set that you will be the best there is!

Tammy

Please use plain text.
thevoiles5

I would love to share with you how I got out of Foreclosure and now have retired my husband! We are BOTH full time stay at home parents!! www.facebook.com/nikkiwrapsyouskinny

You can watch my story here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnKoEIPRIrc

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
trinilexus14101

Hey Hun. I completely understand. I haven't worked in about 2 years, and I don't receive government assistance.  I was disable before I became pregnant, and more so now 10 months after my daughter. It's just my mom, my 2 daughters, and I. Financially things have been ruff. I just started with this company, so far is been good. I promote/ recruit. The perks are wonderful and the payout is good. It's FREE to join, training if any is needed is FREE, the support team is great, and they also give you a FREE website. If interested feel free to contact me trinilexus14@hotmail.com . You can even find info on my blog http://infinitedashaw.blogspot.com/.

I wish you the best of luck, hope to hear from you soon

God bless!!

Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Kid of the Week Photo Contest

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
User Likes Count
Users Online
Currently online: 24 members 2,034 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: