Visitor
sweetness331

Husband just quit his job!

I am a stay at home mom and my husband just came home and told me that he quit his job! I'm furious because he never even consulted me! I am so mad at him and I was up all night worrying about how we are going to pay our bills. My husband knows that we need him to work and he's been at this job for like five years. He knows that we can't survive without this job but yet he quits. We are looking to buy a house and hopefully have another baby but now that won't happen. I have never felt so all alone in my life. I' m smiling at my son but trying to fight back tears. I don't know what to do? My husband has one job take care of his family and he just blew it what a disappointment and a horrible father to not have even thought about his only child!
Posted from Apple iPad
Regular Contributor
HostTammy

Re: Husband just quit his job!

Hi There,

I am so sorry that you are feeling so alone right now. I know how scary it may seem at the moment. Maybe your husband has a very good reason for leaving his job?

When things cool down, talk to your husband, try to be supportive, but let him know what you are feeling. . Take a deep breathe, let it out and try and work through it.

Keep us posted on how things are going.

Hugs,

Tammy

heather.yambrovich

Did he tell you why?  Not to imply that this would excuse his lack of communication with you, I am just curious. It seems that he is going thru something; although he hasn't gone about it the best way, or involved you the way you feel he should have, he is going to need your love and support.  You two CAN get thru this together!

MICHELLEWYAS

[ Edited ]

I am a stay at home mom and found a great job. I get to choose my own hours. While doing this I stopped buying laundry deteregent and cleaning supplies from walmart and started shopping with my job. I have saved money and gained money from just getting others to become a member to the company. If you have any questions just email me. michellewyas@hotmail.com

Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
User Likes Count
Users Online
Currently online: 7 members 565 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: