New Contributor
n.gillson-10

Caring for a child with a chronic health condition. 10 minute online survey.

Hi,

I'm a final year student at Loughborough University.  I'm investigating the impact of caring for a child with a chronic health condition upon parents.  If you're in this position please complete this 10 minute online questionnaire: https://www.survey.lboro.ac.uk/chronichealth

It asks questions about your child's health, your health, work (if applicable), sleep and role strain.  If you could give 10 minutes of your time I'd be very grateful and contributing to a piece of research that can hopefully be published and make a real difference to parents.  Please feel free to share the link if you know any other parents that this may be relevant to.

Any questions - just ask!

Please use plain text.
Contributor
firstschool01

Re: Caring for a child with a chronic health condition. 10 minute online survey.

Parenting special children can be a huge challenge. When you have a child with special needs in your family, it can amplify the challenge significantly. Children with special needs have even more of need for structure and consistency is critical to building structure.

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
n.gillson-10

Re: Caring for a child with a chronic health condition. 10 minute online survey.

Hi,

Thanks for your response, you have raised some important points.  This is somthing my family have had some experience with so I have an idea of the huge impact this type of situation can have.

At the end of the online survey there is an option to leave your details to be contacted for an interview.  If you are the parent/carer of a child with special health needs and would be interested in discussing your views further please have a look at the link and consider taking part in this study.  (https://www.survey.lboro.ac.uk/chronichealth)

Thank you,

Natalie

Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Kid of the Week Photo Contest

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
User Likes Count
Users Online
Currently online: 9 members 6,916 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: