Community Manager
ModChristine

Single Mom and dating

When I was a single Mom, dating was so hard. Not like the days with no kids and nobody to think about but myself. How do you handle dating and being a single Mom?
~ Christine ~
Mom to a sweet little girl and 2 busy boys
Daisypath Happy Birthday tickers
Posted from Apple iPad
N/A
juanamunoz87

Re: Single Mom and dating

Truthfully I'm wondering the same thing. Once you figure it out let me know because I seriously haven't started yet but would like to eventually.

Occasional Visitor
I_Mart

I think it's all about the guy. I'm sure you know a lot of guys you might have thought to date, but now with kids, you realize for one reason or another, he's not the one. It's not just about you anymore. 

I am the mother of a very busy 2 1/2 year old. I met my boyfriend at work. I was very apprehensive about dating (especially him meeting my daughter). But after we were talking for a while, we went on our first date. He came to my house and met my daughter right then. It wasn't something I would have done (had I over analzed the decision), but it felt right. My daughter loves him (and he adores her).  

Take your time (and trust your gut). 

afharris7

I've also started dating a guy who knows that I'm a single mother and wants to meet my newborn. It's really finding a guy mature enough to handle the situation. Once you find one, you'll know. Good luck!
Posted from Samsung Galaxy Nexus
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
User Likes Count
Users Online
Currently online: 7 members 563 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: