Occasional Contributor
amber.moose

Re: Terrified of miscarriage

I'm actually surprised that I'm NOT more worried about a miscarriage. This is my first pregnancy ever, I'm almost 30, and it took us almost a year of "for real" trying. I'm afraid I'm going to jinx something because I'm not worried. Is that weird? I'm 8w3d and don't have my first appointment for another week. I thought for sure once pregnancy actually happened that I'd be more scared but I'm mostly just exhausted, lol.
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
WishingWell0914

Exactly! That's how I feel - with that being the only experience it is hard to not wonder/worry.  How are you doing? Any new information on your end?  We just had our second sono today - the baby is developing as expected and is currently 8w6d :smileyhappy: I feel much better now with two sono's and the baby progressing as expected :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
borggreenbreanna

hello, my names Bre im due September 20th. I feel your worry, i miscarried last year and I have been terrified of it happening again. what has helped me through is my family and friends who have been or are pregnant. if you ever wanna talk you can always talk to me :smileyhappy:

Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Kid of the Week Photo Contest

Ask a Question
Top Liked Authors
User Likes Count
Users Online
Currently online: 120 members 42,363 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: