Visitor
kaejolin9485

Re: September 2014 Moms!

I'm also expecting my first on September 30th, although I have a feeling it will be early October before he/she makes their appearance.  We're super excited, but is anyone else nervous because they haven't had any nausea or food aversions yet?  I've heard it's a good sign if you have lots of symptoms and so far I'm just tired...  

thoughts? 

-Momma Svir

Please use plain text.
New Contributor
jolievdvelde

I'm expecting my third. I've had more morning sickness and food /smell aversions than with my second pregnancy (my son). I was due Sept 23, until my latest ultrasound which bumped me up to due date Sept 15! Very excited. Hoping for a healthy baby!
Posted from Apple iPhone
Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
scottdlm67302

Every pregnancy is different. My nausea didn't really hit until around week 8 this time. Dr started me on a B12 and antihistamine combo and it has been a lifesaver! Good luck.
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
nlangdon23

[ Edited ]
Hi all,
I am expecting my first baby on Sept. 14th! I felt nauseous from around weeks 6-8 then it decreased a great deal. I was nervous but after going to the doctor the baby is still on track. Without too many symptoms I often feel like its not real or something is wrong. But I guess it's what everyone says, all pregnancies are different. Good luck to everyone! We're close to the first trimester being over!
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
Occasional Contributor
amber.moose

I'm the same way. I was only super nauseous for like, two weeks. Now I'm just exhausted, but that, I feel, is abating a bit too. I was starting to get worried something was wrong but at my first ultrasound last week I actually saw Stitch's arm nubbins moving around. I giggled so much that the ultrasound tech had trouble getting pictures! It was awesome.

To keep my excitement up, I put an outfit that a friend bought me on my dining room table and every time I walk by I stroke it. Silly, but I love it. :smileyhappy:
Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
Posted from Apple iPad
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
ms.princessgabby

This is my 1st child due date sept 11th I'm so excited hopefully I have a girl 👶💜💜💜💜🙏
Posted from Apple iPhone
Please use plain text.
New Contributor
gyoung169

Heard my baby heart beat for the first time at 12weeks on Feb,27 2014 I was so excited to know its another human is growing inside me... Due Sept 11 2014
Posted from Generic Windows Phone 8
Please use plain text.
Announcements

Welcome to the community!

Please read the forum guidelines.

Moms-to-be, make sure to check out your due date club!

For questions about the community, send a message to our moderator, Christine.

Kid of the Week Photo Contest

Ask a Question
Users Online
Currently online: 10 members 698 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: